I-CAT 3-Dimensional Scanner
A traditional x-ray is two dimensional and does not provide your oral surgeon with a complete picture of all surfaces and depths. Dr. Calat’s Mid Manhattan Oral Surgery is one of few locations in New York that can offer an I-CAT 3-D scan outside of a hospital. The I-CAT produces a panoramic image of key regions for your oral surgeon to evaluate.
Dr. Calat uses the I-CAT 3-D Scanner to plan and execute treatment plans for oral surgery procedures such as:
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Sinus Lifts
- Bone Grafting
- Tooth Extractions
- Detect TMJ Disorders
The I-CAT 3-D Scanner offers benefits for both the patient and the oral surgeon.
The benefits for the patient include:
- Low Dose Radiation Compared to X-Rays
- Lower Cost Than CAT Scan
- More Predictable Outcomes
The benefits Of Using A 3D Scan:
- Better Ability to Plan and Execute Treatment Plans
- High Definition 3-Dimensional Images
- Provides Greater Detail of Tooth and Bone
- Used to Develop Models with Nobel Guide that Illustrate Before / After Oral Surgery Procedures
If you would like to consult with Dr. Calat about the I-CAT 3-D Scanner please call 212-696-2677 or email us.